Version 1.0 is finally here, and it is completely re-written from scratch.
- Uses C++ instead of C.
- XML files that allow data storage to be much more efficient.
- New and improved level editor.
- Optimized menu system (much faster than old one).
- Usage of TTF fonts instead of those custom images
- Optimized data storage + rendering system (only draw what you see, instead of whole level).
- Importer, which will allow you to import your current TuxBlocks data files (tbc, tbls, and tbl) into the new and improved file format (in case you have some custom made levels).
- Ability to test a level from within the level editor.